Tags: 17 weeks, baby bump, baby#2, front wall placenta, pregnancy
Now, let’s see if I’ll keep at it. With a toddler in the house I have other priorities than posting on my blog but often I think I really have to post the weekly baby bump because I wonder, how was it with Baby#1 compared to this pregnancy? So, here we go…
How far along: 17 weeks
How much do I weigh: 51,5 kg (with Baby#1 I weighed 1kg less)
Baby size: Size of the palm of my hand
Belly button in or out: After I eat the top of my belly-button sticks out a bit 🙂
Sleep: It’s ok
Food (non) cravings: I’m in the mood for coffee again which I didn’t drink the first three months. Other than that no special cravings.
Symptoms: My belly hurts each morning but I’m not sure if it’s in my uterus or just my intestine or full bladder.
Maternity clothes: Pants and tops, daily
Stretch marks: None
Miss anything: A sip of beer, being able to take pain medicine
Looking forward to: Next sonography which is the big one
Best happenings this week: Visiting Oma and Opa and spending a few days there
Movement: Nope, as I have a front wall placenta let’s see when I will feel the baby
Gender: It’s going to be a surprise, I assume baby will be a boy
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and bitchy (according to the bubby)
Sports: Due to lack of time I haven’t been going regularly. I have to start going twice or three times a week again!
Tags: 17 weeks, baby, baby bump, Baby#1, pregnancy
How far along: 17 weeks 6 days (starting my 19th week tomorrow)
How much do I weigh: 50,4 kg (+1,6 kg) (ok, I ate lunch every day last week and last night we went out and I ate a huge burger with french fries and a side salad)
Belly size: I think it’s huge, especially when I don’t hold in my stomach.
Belly button in or out:
Baby Bump Week 18 – 17w6d
Food (non) cravings:
Nothing special. Healthy food cravings, but also sweets.
Cramps and some pain in my belly
None yet, I guess
For breakfast on the weekends I miss not being able to eat salami sticks from our whole food store.
Looking forward to:
The next ultrasound in 4 days. Also, in two days it’s October 21, 2014 which means my due date is in exactly 5 months!
Best happenings this week:
- I officially have a midwife and I’m going to meet her in five days. I’d like her for my after-care so she can help me breastfeeding and give me tips. On the phone she sounds very nice and friendly, she’s experienced, she just went on a retraining and she lives right around the corner.
- One of my co-workers wants to get rid of a baby changing table so we’re getting that (it’s a dresser as well) from him for 35 EURO. Now pretty much the only thing we need to spend more money on is the stroller.
- A female colleague of mine looked at my belly this week and said that now you can really see I’m pregnant. She looked at me and asked “are you having a boy?” and I answered we don’t know 100%, but why does she ask if we’re having a boy? She answered that my skin is so nice and my face looks so good and that that’s a sign that I’m having a boy. If I’d be having a girl I’d have more pimples. She said she’s normally right about her guesses so we’ll see.
- I chatted with my mom on the phone, my parents are on vacation, we only e-mail each other so it was nice chatting with her again. Hi Mom and Dad 🙂
- I bought two “maternity” long sleeves yesterday. But, they are non-maternity, they are just regular tops, the one is a bit wider around the belly and the size S was too big so I had to buy XS, which made me feel good 🙂
Movement: Well, I don’t feel anything on the outside, I sometimes feel something in my belly but it’s hard to say if that’s really the baby or just my dinner moving it’s way down…
Gender: We will know in four days 🙂 Still thinking it’s a boy!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but also worrying about the future at times.
Sports: Nope 🙁 Shame on me. The last time I’ve been to the gym was a month ago. I’m planning *cough* on going *cough* today though.
The weather here this weekend is amazing
October 18th, 2014 (c) schatzi.me