Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, body pump, bodystyling, gym, month, step, strength training, trx, wbs, zumba
On May 13th I started my gym workout!
On May 11th I had my first supervised training with a coach!
On May 8th I joined the gym!
I’ve been to following group courses:
- Body Pump (strength)
- Bodystyling (strength)
- WBS (Pilates-Style, strength)
- Zumba (cardio)
- TRX (strength)
- Dance (cardio)
- Belly-Legs-Tushy (strength)
- Step (cardio)
My favorites are: Body Pump, TRX, Belly-Legs-Tushy and Step
Machines I use in the strength circuit (8 machines a 30 seconds a 20 reps, 2 rounds) :
- row: 14kg (started with 13kg) +1
- ab crunch: 14kg (started with 12kg) +2
- leg curl: 14kg (started with 10kg) +4
- chest press: 13kg (started with 11kg) +2
- back extension: 24kg (started with 16kg) +8
- leg extension: 11kg (started with 7kg) +4
- lat pull: 19kg (started with 10kg) +9
- glutaeus: 13kg (started with 11kg) +2
- hip abduction: 20kg
I feel good! I feel how my whole body is getting harder. My abs and especially my arms! I’m happy I joined, I’m really enjoying the gym, I never thought I would.
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, body pump, bodystyling, circle training, cross trainer, gymweek, hiit, pilates, step, strenght circle, treadmill
Last week I’ve been to the gym four times:
- Monday: 1,5 hours – Body Pump 50 min, Strength Circle 24 min & 20 min Treadmill
- Thursday: Warmup, Strength Circle, Back training 60 min, Aerobics 45 min, HIIT Treadmill 20 min
- Friday: Crosstrainer 30 min, Strength Circle & Bodystyling 50 min
- Saturday: Step 30 min, Belly-Legs-Tushy 45 min, Pilates 45 min
Sport I did outside the gym
- Tuesday: 35km bike ride, 40 min jogging in the forest (5km)
- Sunday: 45 minutes strength & cardio, 10 minutes ab-training
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, gym, step, wbs
- 15:30 – 16:00: Step
- 16:00 – 16:45: Belly-Legs-Tushy
- 16:45 – 17:30: Pilates (WBS)
I really need an “Asides Plugin” that I don’t always spam my main blog full with those boring Gym Day posts.