Things I want to do/have/achieve in Life, also known as “The Bucket List”:
learn French so that I can speak and understand it on vacationStarted a course in December 2013 be a certified nutritionistCompleted in 2012 – took 1 year Start a winter sportCross-Country Skiing it is run 10km– Oh yeeeaaah make a degree as a sports-instructor– passed my exam on January 19th 2017
- take one cooking class, maybe for Thai cooking?
live in a house or Apartment with a garden (I gave up on the dream of owning my own place)– moved there in September 2015
- get a dog from an animal shelter
- catch almost every wave when surfing
- work in the sports/food area
- have a lovely wedding
- lose my belly fat by gaining muscle
- try snowboarding
- visit a vacation spot I’ve been to as a child/Teenager (i.e. Gran Canaria, Spain)
- visit the USA again
- go Surfing in North-Germany
Keep my online diary for a Long time– 10 years and running is a long time I’d say buy a dryer– Bought one in February 2015 – yay!
- be able to make a hand-stand
- be able to make at least ONE pull-up
- Go to the gym as often as possible
- Eat less sweets
- Work just so much that I still can spend enough time with our baby boy
I’m starting the year 2015 with my third trimester of pregnancy so I’m definitely not making any resolutions concerning me since this is a brand new experience.
Since our baby is due the beginning of spring, as a first time mom, this is a brand new experience for me as well so I’m just going to let things roll how they roll.
Maybe my one resolution is to be a cool mom, to not freak out a lot and still be a fun person around my non-mom friends. We’ll see 😉
- go out more (at night) – Don’t know if I did or not. I like the way it went though.
travel more (and spend more money on that)– France, Pfalz in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands – that’s way more than usual ask for a pay raise– Completed on Valentine’s Day read more– I read every day make a degree as a sports-instructor– this is not happening this year anymore
- participate in the yoga class at my gmy once a week – Meh, didn’t participate. I just prefer power workouts.