Tags: bike, biking, city
What I love and enjoy most when I ride to work and back home: little hideaways where there are no cars and almost never people. I always look for little sideways I can ride and I’m more than happy to take a bit longer to work but to have the feeling I’m riding in nature.
Sometimes it’s really hard to believe I’m in the middle of a big city 🙂
Tags: bike, biking, Sport, tour
It was beautiful weather, a lovely tour, I only fell once 🙂
We drove 5,5 hours and made about an half an hour break. 42 km and 1250 altitude difference. I lost 1767 calories, nice! Heart rate average 129.
Frasdorf -> Riesenhütte -> Schwarzrieshütte -> Kleinberg -> Erl -> Nußdorf -> Samerberg -> Frasdorf
Tags: bike, eccentric training, gym, negative training
Or, negative training, started for me yesterday.
It’s good, it’s different, I first need to get used to it but I’ll be doing it for the next couple of weeks.
So, this week was full of nice events.
- On Monday I went to Body Pump, used the weights I used before my vacation four weeks ago to find out it’s almost impossible for me to keep up. But it all worked out, I just didn’t do as many repetitions. I drove 35km to work and home because the weather was lovely.
- On Tuesday I went to work by bike as well and when I wanted to ride home again I found my bike with a big fat flat tire. Boo. So I went home by train and fixed up my old mountainbike (which I have as a backup). Luckily I just had to pump the tires with air, no flat tire or something similar. In the evening the BF and me went to a beergarden to enjoy the evening with beer and good food.
- On Wednesday I drove to work with my Raleigh. It’s such a heavy small bike and the saddle is terrible but yet my speed was faster and I got to work within 55 minutes (for 18km). I went to the gym after to do two rounds in the strength circuit.
- Thursday was luxury – I took the car to work seing I wanted to bring a plant. Had lunch at Subway and did absolutely nothing that day. Well, I went for a three minute bike-ride to our local grocery store to get some Ben & Jerrys, but that’s it.
- Friday was a rainy day and luckily the temperature cooled everything. Made three rounds of the eccentric training and had one hour of Bodystyling with barbells. We had dinner at a “Turkish restaurant”, meaning doner kebab and french fries. Oh yummy!
Let’s see what the weekend brings.