Tags: 10 months, back-formation, belly, binky, breastfeed, c-section, gym, linea nigra, postpartum, quinn, weight
How much do I weigh: 50,5 kg – stays pretty much the same
How much does Quinn weigh: around 8 kg
Belly size: Still eating too many sweets… I can’t stop either. My excuse is all the rough nights of not very much sleep 🙂 Wow, it really seems like my belly doesn’t change at all. I have eight weeks strength-endurance behind me and am building muscle now for the next ten weeks. Let’s see if my belly changes in 8-12 weeks…
Sleep: Not that good. He used to come at 21:30, then 0:00 continuing about every two hours. I skipped one breastfeeding meal and he came every three hours the last week. Since about three nights he switches, once he comes after two hours, I feed him, then he sleeps three hours. Currently he’s in a phase where he’s wide awake in the middle of the night and it takes me 15-30 minutes to get him back to sleep. Today he woke up at 4:30 and we got up at 5:30 *sigh*.
Symptoms: Still have the yeast infection after every period since giving birth due to a lack of vaginal flora and about a week ago I made a 6-day therapy with uvulas.
Maternity clothes: Not anymore.
Miss anything: Still sleep at times
- Quinn makes peek-a-boo
- I still breastfeed during the night
- He eats with us while sitting in his highchair
- He is sleeping in his own bed in his own room
- Falling asleep works very well, I sing “you are my sunshine” and “I only want to be with you” while he’s in my arms, put him down after and he either plays a bit with his sheet or binky or is sleeping already
- He started saying Mamamamama, sometimes only Mama
- Once, in his lifetime of 10 months on this planet, he fell asleep on his belly
- We visited a Baby-concert
Sports: I got a new trainings-plan for building muscles and had my second fitness check at the new gym.
Tags: barbell, body fat, cardio, fat, fitness check, fitnesscheck, gym, muscle, strength training
My plan for the next ten weeks:
- squats one-legged: 3 x 8-12
- barbell row: 3 x 8-12 x 10/10 kg
- flat dumbbell bench press: 3 x 8-12 x 7,5/7,5 kg
- lat pull: 3 x 8-12 x 30 kg
- dumbbells arnold press: 3 x 8-12 x 5/5 kg
- biceps curl: 3 x 8-12 x 5/5 kg
- crunches on ball, sitting: 3 x 15-20
- crunches with legs on ball: 3 x 8-12 kg
- max 30 minutes jogging on the treadmill or cross trainer
My body fat & muscle measured Jan 29th 2016 vs. Nov 30th 2015:
- body fat: 9,9 kg (-1,1 kg)
- right leg fat: 2,6 kg (-0,2 kg)
- right leg muscle: 6,4 kg (same)
- left leg fat: 2,6 kg (-0,2 kg)
- left leg muscle: 6,2 kg (+0,1 kg)
- right arm fat: 0,4 kg (-0,1 kg)
- right arm muscle: 1,8 kg (same)
- left arm fat: 0,4 kg (-0,1 kg)
- left arm muscle: 1,8 kg (+0,1 kg)
- carcass fat: 3,8 kg (-0,7 kg)
- carcass muscle: 22,2 kg (+0,2 kg)
My BMI at the moment is 19,6.
I’m happy to see an improvement after doing strength-endurance. I hope I’ll build more muscle now but I’m very happy with the fat I lost in my carcass – bye-bye belly fat, it was nice having you but now I’m hoping to get rid of you.
In the last eight weeks I went to the gym 29 times and switched between strength-endurance and cardio.
Tags: chest press, cross trainer, fat, fitness check, gym, leg press, muscle, treadmill
So, after our move out of the big city into a little one and after getting everything more or less settled, it was time for me to join a new gym.
I’ve been a member at my old gym for about 2,5 years, the last time I’ve been to it was in August 2015 and I joined the new one in beginning of December 2015. So that have been three months with no sports at all and I was really missing all the machines, lifting weights and the smell of sweat 🙂
My belly is still quite big, I’m not sure if it’s from the pregnancy or from the c-section or from the weight I put on while being pregnant.
My plan for the first eight weeks:
- 15-20 x 53kg leg press
- 15-20 x 30kg abductor
- 15-20 x 15kg row
- 15-20 x 15kg chest press
- 15-20 x “back sit-ups”
- 15-20 x 25kg carcass-turning
- 45 minutes jogging on the treadmill or cross trainer
It feels so good to go to the gym again, also if some of my gym pants are so tight. At least they fit.
Plus I had a Fitness Check which didn’t turn out bad at all.
It shows my
- body fat 11,0 kg
- right leg fat: 2,8 kg
- right leg muscle: 6,4 kg
- left leg fat: 2,8 kg
- left leg muscle: 6,1 kg
- right arm fat: 0,5 kg
- right arm muscle: 1,8 kg
- left arm fat: 0,5 kg
- left arm muscle: 1,7 kg
- carcass fat: 4,5 kg
- carcass muscle: 22 kg
We’ll see how this all develops the next weeks and months.
My BMI at the moment is at 20.
I try to work out on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, seeing my boyfriend can watch our son then. Unfortunately the gym doesn’t have a child care but till now it works out just fine without. Let’s see how things work out 🙂