Tags: chest press, cross trainer, fat, fitness check, gym, leg press, muscle, treadmill
So, after our move out of the big city into a little one and after getting everything more or less settled, it was time for me to join a new gym.
I’ve been a member at my old gym for about 2,5 years, the last time I’ve been to it was in August 2015 and I joined the new one in beginning of December 2015. So that have been three months with no sports at all and I was really missing all the machines, lifting weights and the smell of sweat 🙂
My belly is still quite big, I’m not sure if it’s from the pregnancy or from the c-section or from the weight I put on while being pregnant.
My plan for the first eight weeks:
- 15-20 x 53kg leg press
- 15-20 x 30kg abductor
- 15-20 x 15kg row
- 15-20 x 15kg chest press
- 15-20 x “back sit-ups”
- 15-20 x 25kg carcass-turning
- 45 minutes jogging on the treadmill or cross trainer
It feels so good to go to the gym again, also if some of my gym pants are so tight. At least they fit.
Plus I had a Fitness Check which didn’t turn out bad at all.
It shows my
- body fat 11,0 kg
- right leg fat: 2,8 kg
- right leg muscle: 6,4 kg
- left leg fat: 2,8 kg
- left leg muscle: 6,1 kg
- right arm fat: 0,5 kg
- right arm muscle: 1,8 kg
- left arm fat: 0,5 kg
- left arm muscle: 1,7 kg
- carcass fat: 4,5 kg
- carcass muscle: 22 kg
We’ll see how this all develops the next weeks and months.
My BMI at the moment is at 20.
I try to work out on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, seeing my boyfriend can watch our son then. Unfortunately the gym doesn’t have a child care but till now it works out just fine without. Let’s see how things work out 🙂
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, body pump, bodystyling, circle training, cross trainer, gymweek, hiit, pilates, step, strenght circle, treadmill
Last week I’ve been to the gym four times:
- Monday: 1,5 hours – Body Pump 50 min, Strength Circle 24 min & 20 min Treadmill
- Thursday: Warmup, Strength Circle, Back training 60 min, Aerobics 45 min, HIIT Treadmill 20 min
- Friday: Crosstrainer 30 min, Strength Circle & Bodystyling 50 min
- Saturday: Step 30 min, Belly-Legs-Tushy 45 min, Pilates 45 min
Sport I did outside the gym
- Tuesday: 35km bike ride, 40 min jogging in the forest (5km)
- Sunday: 45 minutes strength & cardio, 10 minutes ab-training
Tags: bodystyling, circle training, cross trainer, protein shake, Strenght Circuit
- 16:00 – 16:20: Cross-Trainer
- 16:20 – 16:30: thigh strength excercise
- 16:30 – 16:54: Strenght Circuit
- 17:00 – 17:50: Bodystyling
Walked about half an hour to get to my bike which was at the train station, seeing it was raining cats and dogs today again. Ate turkey with salad for dinner and had my second protein shake today. Those shakes are really yummy!
Tags: aerobics, circle, cross trainer, hiit, movies, popcorn, spinal, strength training, treadmill
- 15:20 – 15:30: Cross-Trainer
- 15:30 – 15:54: Strength Circuit
- 16:00 – 17:00: spinal excercise
- 17:00 – 17:45: Aerobics
- 17:45 – 18:05: HIIT Treadmill
Calories lost: 820
Today is the first time I showered at the gym. Wasn’t all that weird. We’re going to the movies to see Oblivion in half an hour. Can’t wait to snuggle up in that cinema chair, eat some popcorn and watch a movie 🙂
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, circle training, cross trainer, gym
18:10 – 18:30: Cross-Trainer
18:30 – 18:54: Circle-Training
19:05 – 20:05: Belly-Legs-Tushy
20:10 – 20:20: Cross-Trainer
Calories lost: 602
Average pulse: 124
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, bellyphoto, bodystyling, cake, circle training, cross trainer, endurance training, gym, gymweek, power dumbell, shake, step, strength training, zumba
10:30 – 11:30: Step
11:30 – 12:30: Bodystyling
12:40 – 13:00: Cross-Trainer (10 min. backwards, 10 min. forwards)
After training the BF waited with a lovely and oh so yummy rhubarb cake. Before the gym I had an apple-banana-milk & water shake with lime.
My first gym week is completed, I’ve been to the gym:
- Monday: 2 hours – endurance & strength training (Power Dumbell & Zumba)
- Tuesday: 1,5 hours – endurance & strength training (Dance & Circle Training)
- Thursday: 1,25 hours – endurance & strength training (Step & Circle Training)
- Sunday: 3 hours – endurance & strength training (Dance Step & Belly-Legs-Tushy & Circle Training)
- Monday: 2,5 hours – endurance training (Step with barbells and dumbbell & Bodystyling with dumbbell)
My belly after one week of gym membership. Didn’t change too much (duh!) but it’s gone through a lot of crunch, sit-up and leg-raise pain!