How far along: 23 weeks 6 days
How much do I weigh: 53,8 kg (+ 5 kg / 11 pounds)
Belly size: Growing 🙂
Sleep: As usual, quite good with getting up once.
Food (non) cravings: As usual – loving to eat everything.
- Back pain from lifting too much weights, not doing that again.
- I’ve had some leg cramps in the night twice this week.
Maternity clothes: Yes please
Stretch marks: No please
Miss anything: Nope, I’m feeling quite good.
Looking forward to: My winter vacation in three weeks!
(Best) happenings this week:
- Knowing that our baby can survive in the outside world!
- Registered for a prenatal class
- Looked at hospital #3. We both really liked it. Next week we’re looking at one last hospital.
- Got a hair cut after 10 months. Yay! (But forgot my wallet to pay for it…forgetting things might be another symptom I have)
Movement: Daily. I love knowing that I’m not alone.
Gender: Baby Boy <3 Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Sports: Still trying to go twice a week, sometimes I only manage once due to a busy schedule. I go for a 30 minute walk though every lunch and walk a bunch of stairs. On Friday I went on the Crosstrainer for 30 minus (so proud I lasted 30 minutes, not because of lack of endurance but because it’s just soo boring) and then I made my strength endurance with a stretching cool down. I enjoy taking my time at the gym. The gym pants are getting tighter though, I guess I might have to buy a bigger size later on. But as long as my clothes don’t feel totally uncomfortable I’ll keep on wearing them.