How far along: 2 monts after Quinn’s birth
How much do I weigh: 53,1 kg (+4,3 kg from my before pregnancy weight – my goal is to reach 50 kg)
How much does Quinn weigh: around 5,3 kg
Belly size: looking better than a month ago
Sleep: Quinn is hungry every 2,5 – 4 hours. He luckily falls asleep right after I feed him and me too. He drinks 5 to 10 minutes. He’s quite fitful at night which sometimes makes it hard for me to sleep. There are nights where he’ll come after 6 hours for the first time 🙂
Symptoms: Lochia, still! Big belly
Maternity clothes: I still wear my smallest pants which I wore in the very beginning of my pregnancy. I also bought some maternity shorts. I’m not trying to fit into my old pants yet, I first have to lose some weight
Miss anything: Not really
Looking forward to: Working out, I can start NOW 🙂
- Quinn’s doctor appointment went very well, everything is good and he peed on the doctor 😀
- He’s smiling lots which is the best thing ever, he smiled on May 2nd 2015 for the first time.
- At 7 weeks Q. decided he wants to go to bed in the evening rather than staying on the couch with us. So now I try putting him to bed around 19:30. I once fed him and put him to bed at 22:00 and he slept 6 hours until 4:00. Amazing!
- I had my OB appointment and everything looks good. I’m allowed to start working out again 8 weeks after the birth.
- I started back-formation at 6 weeks
- He won’t take the bottle, we are trying to train him. He also doesn’t take a pacifier. I stick it into his mouth when he’s cranky and it calms him, but it falls out if I don’t hold it.
Sports: Going for walks with Quinn. I started my back-formation which I’m doing 2-3 times a week for 40 minutes (with a dvd), my course starts in the beginning of June and I’m planning on doing back-formation until mid/end July.
Now, at 8 weeks I’m allowed to start working out again, my OB said it’s ok now. It feels good to be at the gym again but it’s also so nice to come back home to my baby boy and see how happy he is to see me 😀