Tags: 33 weeks, circumference, linea negra, pregnancy#2, pregnant
How far along: 33 weeks 5 days
How much do I weigh: 58,1 kg (+8,4 kg)
Baby size: 45 cm & 2,5 kg maybe?
Belly size: The circumference (2cm under the belly button) is 100 cm and from top to bottom it’s 40 cm
It’s coming more out to the front now, not hanging down so much anymore it seems.
Belly button in or out:
33 weeks pregnant baby bump
I have two sick men at home with a cold, so… sleep?
Food (non) cravings:
can’t eat so much anymore. Craving sweets.
Baby has sooo many hiccups 🙂
none yet I hope
I see a light light light brown line above my belly button
Looking forward to:
My little toddler Q being healthy
Best happenings this week:
made my handover at work. Bye bye for now.
not as much it seems but still very intense, esp. on my top right side under my right boob.
we’ll find out soon. Boy?
Happy or moody most of the time:
yes, at least I went to the gym twice this week. Monday and Friday.
Tags: 32 weeks, 33 weeks, baby, baby bump, maternity leave, pregnancy
How far along: 32 weeks 6 days (only 7 more weeks!)
How much do I weigh: 57,5 kg (+ 8,7 kg)
Belly size: I don’t think it grew too much the last week
Belly button in or out:
Baby Bump Week 33 – 32w6d
It’s not sticking out, well, maybe a little on the top, especially after I’ve eaten.
I get up once a night and then I have trouble falling back to sleep. I wake up when the bubby gets up for work at 6am and am happy I can stay in bed. I normally get up between 8am and 9am.
Food (non) cravings:
I do prefer pickles now
- Contractions in the morning (at least I think that’s what it is – PMS similar cramps)
- I have to go to the toilet lots
And that’s about it I’d say
Maternity clothes: Always, but also bought some normal jogging pants in size S this week
Stretch marks: None
Miss anything: Last night in bed I though I’ll really miss my belly once the baby is born. When I see him moving in there I always have to smile. I’m constantly rubbing and touching it and I think that’s what I will miss two months from now. BUT – ask me in four weeks again 😀
Looking forward to: My next OB appointment tomorrow, I hope my cervix didn’t shorten
Best happenings this week: I’ve survived my first week of maternity leave and it was good. I have little todo tasks for almost every day so I always have a goal. I get up, drink my warm milk with coffee and do the household. I eat breakfast and surf the web. Then I slowly get ready to do my tasks.
- On Monday I bought a folder for all the documents concerning the baby and filed them, met with my mom and sister and niece Emmy to go for a walk, chat and have cake.
- Tuesday I packed some things into my hospital bag, made a list with all the important phone numbers and addresses which I hung next to the door and did other organizational things. I pre-cooked a meal for the evening (feta cheese in a casserole dish with chickpeas, tomatoes, carrots and lots of olive oil and veggie-burgers) which we ate after my prenatal class. This time we learned about the tear of the perineum and how to avoid it 😀
- Wednesday we had salmon with red lentils, it was very tasty. I went out to get some shopping done and came back four hours later. Quite exhausting. Now we finally have a working water cooker though.
- Thursday: the bubby left for work at around 5:30 am and I was awake quite some time before going back to sleep. Got up at around 8:15 am. I went for a 2 hour walk and picked up a book I ordered, went to the drugstore to get some magnesium, bought meat at the butcher, stopped at a bakery and the last stop was our local grocery store where I bought some ingredients for Friday eve’s dinner (and sweets for my hospital bag) – gnocchi with mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, ham, mozzarella and cream. Nom!
- Friday: Drove into the city at around noonish and got informed / bought a dryer. Yay! It’ll be here in about two weeks maybe. Met with the bubby after he finished work and we drove home together.
- Saturday: We went for a nice walk in the afternoon and then went out to eat at around 4:30pm. In the eve we watched “Dallas Buyers Club”. Nice relaxing day.
It’s fun “playing” the good wife for once and doing the household and cooking 🙂
Movement: A lot of hiccups. This is the first time I really feel him having the hiccups. Sometimes it feels like he’s stretching his body and pushing his head (or booty?) into my crotch. It’s a weird feeling and I just hope nothing of him will be looking out down there any time soon.
Gender: Baby-Boy Bruno
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Sports: Walks and Household 🙂