How far along: 32 weeks 6 days (only 7 more weeks!)
How much do I weigh: 57,5 kg (+ 8,7 kg)
Belly size: I don’t think it grew too much the last week
Sleep: I get up once a night and then I have trouble falling back to sleep. I wake up when the bubby gets up for work at 6am and am happy I can stay in bed. I normally get up between 8am and 9am.
Food (non) cravings: I do prefer pickles now
- Contractions in the morning (at least I think that’s what it is – PMS similar cramps)
- I have to go to the toilet lots
And that’s about it I’d say
Maternity clothes: Always, but also bought some normal jogging pants in size S this week
Stretch marks: None
Miss anything: Last night in bed I though I’ll really miss my belly once the baby is born. When I see him moving in there I always have to smile. I’m constantly rubbing and touching it and I think that’s what I will miss two months from now. BUT – ask me in four weeks again 😀
Looking forward to: My next OB appointment tomorrow, I hope my cervix didn’t shorten
Best happenings this week: I’ve survived my first week of maternity leave and it was good. I have little todo tasks for almost every day so I always have a goal. I get up, drink my warm milk with coffee and do the household. I eat breakfast and surf the web. Then I slowly get ready to do my tasks.
- On Monday I bought a folder for all the documents concerning the baby and filed them, met with my mom and sister and niece Emmy to go for a walk, chat and have cake.
- Tuesday I packed some things into my hospital bag, made a list with all the important phone numbers and addresses which I hung next to the door and did other organizational things. I pre-cooked a meal for the evening (feta cheese in a casserole dish with chickpeas, tomatoes, carrots and lots of olive oil and veggie-burgers) which we ate after my prenatal class. This time we learned about the tear of the perineum and how to avoid it 😀
- Wednesday we had salmon with red lentils, it was very tasty. I went out to get some shopping done and came back four hours later. Quite exhausting. Now we finally have a working water cooker though.
- Thursday: the bubby left for work at around 5:30 am and I was awake quite some time before going back to sleep. Got up at around 8:15 am. I went for a 2 hour walk and picked up a book I ordered, went to the drugstore to get some magnesium, bought meat at the butcher, stopped at a bakery and the last stop was our local grocery store where I bought some ingredients for Friday eve’s dinner (and sweets for my hospital bag) – gnocchi with mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, ham, mozzarella and cream. Nom!
- Friday: Drove into the city at around noonish and got informed / bought a dryer. Yay! It’ll be here in about two weeks maybe. Met with the bubby after he finished work and we drove home together.
- Saturday: We went for a nice walk in the afternoon and then went out to eat at around 4:30pm. In the eve we watched “Dallas Buyers Club”. Nice relaxing day.
It’s fun “playing” the good wife for once and doing the household and cooking 🙂
Movement: A lot of hiccups. This is the first time I really feel him having the hiccups. Sometimes it feels like he’s stretching his body and pushing his head (or booty?) into my crotch. It’s a weird feeling and I just hope nothing of him will be looking out down there any time soon.
Gender: Baby-Boy Bruno
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Sports: Walks and Household 🙂