How far along: 26 weeks 6 days
How much do I weigh: 55,7 kg (+ 6,9 kg)
Belly size: At times I gain 1 kg a week. Unbelievable how rapid weight gain can go!
Sleep: Sometimes I sleep until the alarm goes off, sometimes I get up once, sometimes I can’t get to sleep too good anymore after I got up once. The whole program, but I can’t complain.
Food (non) cravings: Nothing special
Symptoms: None actually
Maternity clothes: Pants and some tops
Stretch marks: None, and no linea nigra
Miss anything: I missed drinking alcohol at the company’s Christmas Party 🙂 It started at 3pm yet I survived until about 10pm without it. I guess I was high from all the sugar in the non-alcoholic punch. But of course it’s always nice to chat with the co-workers, especially in a company where everybody gets along quite well with each other.
Looking forward to: Enjoying my Christmas Vacation
Best happenings this week:
- Going to the OB and hearing that everything is just fine with the baby
- I made a carbohydrate loading test for diabetes and all is good, I don’t have pregnancy diabetes
- I had a CTG (cardiotocograph) done, baby’s heartbeat is jut fine and I don’t have contractions
- My cervix is 4,3cm long – all fine, my ph-value is fine too
- My iron value is fine
- Baby is lying with his head down (which can always change of course, let’s hope he’s lazy)
- Baby boy weighs around 980g
- My blood pressure was a bit low
Movement: Daily <3, mainly he's kicking/boxing/whatever on my right side. My placenta is on the front wall left so maybe that's the reason - he knows the food etc. is coming from the left side so he's scared to kick against it 🙂 While having a french class in the evening last Monday he kicked me in such a weird place I almost jumped out of my seat and screamed out Jesus! Gender: Baby Boy
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and never moody 😉
Sports: Not so much this week, too busy