How much do I weigh: 50,5 kg – stays pretty much the same
How much does Quinn weigh: around 8 kg
Belly size: Still eating too many sweets… I can’t stop either. My excuse is all the rough nights of not very much sleep 🙂 Wow, it really seems like my belly doesn’t change at all. I have eight weeks strength-endurance behind me and am building muscle now for the next ten weeks. Let’s see if my belly changes in 8-12 weeks…
Sleep: Not that good. He used to come at 21:30, then 0:00 continuing about every two hours. I skipped one breastfeeding meal and he came every three hours the last week. Since about three nights he switches, once he comes after two hours, I feed him, then he sleeps three hours. Currently he’s in a phase where he’s wide awake in the middle of the night and it takes me 15-30 minutes to get him back to sleep. Today he woke up at 4:30 and we got up at 5:30 *sigh*.
Symptoms: Still have the yeast infection after every period since giving birth due to a lack of vaginal flora and about a week ago I made a 6-day therapy with uvulas.
Maternity clothes: Not anymore.
Miss anything: Still sleep at times
- Quinn makes peek-a-boo
- I still breastfeed during the night
- He eats with us while sitting in his highchair
- He is sleeping in his own bed in his own room
- Falling asleep works very well, I sing “you are my sunshine” and “I only want to be with you” while he’s in my arms, put him down after and he either plays a bit with his sheet or binky or is sleeping already
- He started saying Mamamamama, sometimes only Mama
- Once, in his lifetime of 10 months on this planet, he fell asleep on his belly
- We visited a Baby-concert