Tags: pregnancy, pregnancy#1, pregnancy#2
How far along are you?
P#1: 18 weeks, 10 hours and 2 minutes
P#2: Let me check my calendar
My expectant mother’s record of prenatal and natal care
P#1: Always with me
P#2: Where the h*** is it?!
P#1: I ate very healthy, no sweets
P#2: I just had four cookies for breakfast
Not lifting heavy things
P#1: Honey, you have to carry this pound of bread, you know, I’m not allowed to lift heavy things
P#2: Carrying the shopping bag on on arm and my 13kg son on the other arm
So what’s going on with the baby this week?
P#1: My baby’s heart is dividing into four chambers, the teeth start to grow…
P#2: It’s growing
P#1: Don’t eat too much, all the weight you put on you have to lose at the end of the pregnancy
P#2: Give me food, please! NOW!
Things just kinda change…
Tags: 31 weeks, baby, baby bump, pregnancy, pregnancy#1
How far along: 31 weeks 6 days
How much do I weigh: 56,9 kg (+ 8,1 kg)
Belly size: I am trying to eat more to gain more weight. Yesterday eve I ate two big plates with spaghetti and a veggie-tomatoe sauce and had ice-cream for dessert 🙂
Belly button in or out:
Baby Bump Week 32 – 31w6d
It’s coming out a bit, a tiny bit
Pretty good, getting/waking up once (not) every night
Food (non) cravings:
My Birthday 2015 – I’m 31 weeks and 2 days pregnant 🙂
One pair of jeans is getting a bit too tight around my belly so now I have exactly one pair of pants which still fit good without giving me trouble breathing. Let’s see how long.
I’m feeling good and everything is pretty fine so I’m not missing anything yet.
Looking forward to:
I’m looking forward to not getting up early on Monday morning to go to work 🙂
Best happenings this week:
- Sunday: Had a lovely birthday-baby-shower-brunch
- Monday: Had a lovely 33rd birthday. I didn’t go to work so in the morning I baked some cupcakes, then the boyfriend and I had a lovely breakfast and went for a nice walk in the early afternoon. It was very sunny so we stopped at a coffee shop and had coffee and cake. In the eve we went out for dinner.
- Tuesday: On Tuesday I had my second prenatal class. We learned about contractions and when we should drive to the hospital.
- On Wednesday I baked some more cupcakes which I all brought to work on Thursday to celebrate my birthday and maternity leave.
- Friday: I had my last day of work for this year 🙂
Movement: Lots! His feet are kicking the right side of my uterus
Gender: Baby-Boy Bruno
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and getting more and more excited for the baby to come
Sports: Not allowed at the moment