Tags: 31 weeks, linea nigra, obgyn, pregnancy#2
How far along: 31 weeks, 1 day
How much do I weigh: 57,7 kg (+8 kg)
Baby size: around 1,8 kg, OBGYN said it’ll be around 3,5+ kg at birth, the boyfriend’s genes are coming through
Belly size: Very big, very low, very round. The circumference (2cm under the belly button) is 99 cm and from top to bottom it’s 40 cm
Belly button in or out: in/even/out
Sleep: Not good. I wake up at around 3 or 4 am and cannot fall asleep anymore until around 2 hours later
Food (non) cravings: Nothing special, seeing the baby is rather big I should cut down the fast sugar
Symptoms: cannot sleep, big belly is in the way, braxton hicks
Maternity clothes: everything always
Stretch marks: none yet, found two tiny spider veins on my left side of the belly
Linea negra: still not
Miss anything: goodies
Looking forward to: having time for myself
Best happenings this week: OBGYN appointment today.
- CTG: all fine, heartbeat around 135 and 150, most of the times around 145
- My Blood Pressure: 100 / 60
- Cervix: closed
- Baby’s weight: around 1,8 kg (3 pounds 15 ounces)
- Amniotic fluid: all good, not too much, not too less
- Baby’s position / Fundal height: Back is on my right side
- Baby’s head: down
Movement: very active, hurts at times, lots of hiccups
Gender: sometimes I think it’ll be a girl, sometimes I think it’ll be a boy. This pregnancy is quite different than the first which makes me think GIRL. Then I think well it’s the second pregnancy, of course all is different – BOY.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Sports: Gym twice a week
Tags: 31 weeks, baby, baby bump, pregnancy, pregnancy#1
How far along: 31 weeks 6 days
How much do I weigh: 56,9 kg (+ 8,1 kg)
Belly size: I am trying to eat more to gain more weight. Yesterday eve I ate two big plates with spaghetti and a veggie-tomatoe sauce and had ice-cream for dessert 🙂
Belly button in or out:
Baby Bump Week 32 – 31w6d
It’s coming out a bit, a tiny bit
Pretty good, getting/waking up once (not) every night
Food (non) cravings:
My Birthday 2015 – I’m 31 weeks and 2 days pregnant 🙂
One pair of jeans is getting a bit too tight around my belly so now I have exactly one pair of pants which still fit good without giving me trouble breathing. Let’s see how long.
I’m feeling good and everything is pretty fine so I’m not missing anything yet.
Looking forward to:
I’m looking forward to not getting up early on Monday morning to go to work 🙂
Best happenings this week:
- Sunday: Had a lovely birthday-baby-shower-brunch
- Monday: Had a lovely 33rd birthday. I didn’t go to work so in the morning I baked some cupcakes, then the boyfriend and I had a lovely breakfast and went for a nice walk in the early afternoon. It was very sunny so we stopped at a coffee shop and had coffee and cake. In the eve we went out for dinner.
- Tuesday: On Tuesday I had my second prenatal class. We learned about contractions and when we should drive to the hospital.
- On Wednesday I baked some more cupcakes which I all brought to work on Thursday to celebrate my birthday and maternity leave.
- Friday: I had my last day of work for this year 🙂
Movement: Lots! His feet are kicking the right side of my uterus
Gender: Baby-Boy Bruno
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and getting more and more excited for the baby to come
Sports: Not allowed at the moment