How far along: 31 weeks 6 days
How much do I weigh: 56,9 kg (+ 8,1 kg)
Belly size: I am trying to eat more to gain more weight. Yesterday eve I ate two big plates with spaghetti and a veggie-tomatoe sauce and had ice-cream for dessert 🙂
Sleep: Pretty good, getting/waking up once (not) every night
Food (non) cravings: Nothing special
Maternity clothes: One pair of jeans is getting a bit too tight around my belly so now I have exactly one pair of pants which still fit good without giving me trouble breathing. Let’s see how long.
Stretch marks: None
Miss anything: I’m feeling good and everything is pretty fine so I’m not missing anything yet.
Looking forward to: I’m looking forward to not getting up early on Monday morning to go to work 🙂
Best happenings this week:
- Sunday: Had a lovely birthday-baby-shower-brunch
- Monday: Had a lovely 33rd birthday. I didn’t go to work so in the morning I baked some cupcakes, then the boyfriend and I had a lovely breakfast and went for a nice walk in the early afternoon. It was very sunny so we stopped at a coffee shop and had coffee and cake. In the eve we went out for dinner.
- Tuesday: On Tuesday I had my second prenatal class. We learned about contractions and when we should drive to the hospital.
- On Wednesday I baked some more cupcakes which I all brought to work on Thursday to celebrate my birthday and maternity leave.
- Friday: I had my last day of work for this year 🙂
Movement: Lots! His feet are kicking the right side of my uterus
Gender: Baby-Boy Bruno
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and getting more and more excited for the baby to come
Sports: Not allowed at the moment