Tags: barbell, body fat, cardio, fat, fitness check, fitnesscheck, gym, muscle, strength training
My plan for the next ten weeks:
- squats one-legged: 3 x 8-12
- barbell row: 3 x 8-12 x 10/10 kg
- flat dumbbell bench press: 3 x 8-12 x 7,5/7,5 kg
- lat pull: 3 x 8-12 x 30 kg
- dumbbells arnold press: 3 x 8-12 x 5/5 kg
- biceps curl: 3 x 8-12 x 5/5 kg
- crunches on ball, sitting: 3 x 15-20
- crunches with legs on ball: 3 x 8-12 kg
- max 30 minutes jogging on the treadmill or cross trainer
My body fat & muscle measured Jan 29th 2016 vs. Nov 30th 2015:
- body fat: 9,9 kg (-1,1 kg)
- right leg fat: 2,6 kg (-0,2 kg)
- right leg muscle: 6,4 kg (same)
- left leg fat: 2,6 kg (-0,2 kg)
- left leg muscle: 6,2 kg (+0,1 kg)
- right arm fat: 0,4 kg (-0,1 kg)
- right arm muscle: 1,8 kg (same)
- left arm fat: 0,4 kg (-0,1 kg)
- left arm muscle: 1,8 kg (+0,1 kg)
- carcass fat: 3,8 kg (-0,7 kg)
- carcass muscle: 22,2 kg (+0,2 kg)
My BMI at the moment is 19,6.
I’m happy to see an improvement after doing strength-endurance. I hope I’ll build more muscle now but I’m very happy with the fat I lost in my carcass – bye-bye belly fat, it was nice having you but now I’m hoping to get rid of you.
In the last eight weeks I went to the gym 29 times and switched between strength-endurance and cardio.
Tags: 2015, apartment, baby, baby-boy, c-section, cooking, dinner, gym, happy new year, maternity leave, monopoly, move, New Year's Eve, quinn, review, vacation
To everyone out there, a wonderful, happy, healthy, content, relaxed, funny and amazing new year!
Our New Year’s Eve was very calm, the three of us stayed home, Quinn went to bed at around 19:00 and my boyfriend and I cooked meals out of the “Game of Thrones” cookbook. That was my Christmas present for him, as well as the “Game of Thrones” monopoly which we played to stay awake until midnight.
Having a little baby which wakes up every day at 6:00 o’clock sharp and keeps you busy during the day can be exhausting and normally we both fall asleep on the couch at around 21:30 :).
2015 was a very special and impressive year for me, for sure. I
I’m very excited to see what 2016 will turn out and all the fun times with Quinn and I’m nosy to see what he’ll learn for new things in 2016.
Tags: chest press, cross trainer, fat, fitness check, gym, leg press, muscle, treadmill
So, after our move out of the big city into a little one and after getting everything more or less settled, it was time for me to join a new gym.
I’ve been a member at my old gym for about 2,5 years, the last time I’ve been to it was in August 2015 and I joined the new one in beginning of December 2015. So that have been three months with no sports at all and I was really missing all the machines, lifting weights and the smell of sweat 🙂
My belly is still quite big, I’m not sure if it’s from the pregnancy or from the c-section or from the weight I put on while being pregnant.
My plan for the first eight weeks:
- 15-20 x 53kg leg press
- 15-20 x 30kg abductor
- 15-20 x 15kg row
- 15-20 x 15kg chest press
- 15-20 x “back sit-ups”
- 15-20 x 25kg carcass-turning
- 45 minutes jogging on the treadmill or cross trainer
It feels so good to go to the gym again, also if some of my gym pants are so tight. At least they fit.
Plus I had a Fitness Check which didn’t turn out bad at all.
It shows my
- body fat 11,0 kg
- right leg fat: 2,8 kg
- right leg muscle: 6,4 kg
- left leg fat: 2,8 kg
- left leg muscle: 6,1 kg
- right arm fat: 0,5 kg
- right arm muscle: 1,8 kg
- left arm fat: 0,5 kg
- left arm muscle: 1,7 kg
- carcass fat: 4,5 kg
- carcass muscle: 22 kg
We’ll see how this all develops the next weeks and months.
My BMI at the moment is at 20.
I try to work out on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, seeing my boyfriend can watch our son then. Unfortunately the gym doesn’t have a child care but till now it works out just fine without. Let’s see how things work out 🙂