Tags: bike-ride-work, calories, dinner, jogging
Today is one of the only sunny days in I don’t know how long, see here, so I decided not to go to the gym.
Instead, I went to work by bike which is 35km all together and go for a run, 5km.
- bike ride: 35km, Calories lost: 750
- jogging: 5km, with 15 minutes stretching, Calories lost: 410, average pulse: 155
Dinner was pretty much the same like yesterday, only with cream cheese and beans.
I finally bought a second sports bra (the same I have, just in neon green – why are there no black or white bras?!?) and some short socks, three pairs, in black.
Tags: barbell, body pump, calories, circle training, dinner, gym, power dumbell, treadmill
- 18:00 – 18:50: Body Pump (Bench Press, Pullover, Upright Row, Military Press, Biceps Curl, Triceps Extension, Good Morning, Deadlift, Squat) – http://www.barbell-exercises.com
- 19:00 – 19:24: Circle Training (strength circuit)
- 19:30 – 19:50: Treadmill HIIT
Calories lost: 616
And here’s my dinner for tonight
Tags: calories, circle training, step
18:15 – 19:15: Step I
20:00 – 20:24: Circle-Training
Calories lost: 420 (with cycling home 530)