How far along: 19 weeks 6 days
How much do I weigh: 51,6 kg (+ 2,8 kg)
Belly size: See my weekly baby bump photo
Sleep: Pretty good. I usually just need to get up once.
Food (non) cravings: I eat a lot of fruit and veggies and salad. But also meat and yogurt and bread and cereal.
Maternity clothes: Still way too long pants
Stretch marks: Nope
Miss anything: I baked a cake last night and I missed licking the dough off the mixer.
Looking forward to: Seeing my family today
Best happenings this week:
- On Sunday morning we both (the bubby and me) felt our little baby kick in my belly. My boyfriend was excited and can’t keep his hands off my belly now anymore.
- Bubby and me exchanged baby names last Sunday. Let’s just say we have a very different taste and it won’t be easy finding a baby boy name for our son. It would be so much easier if he’d just agree to every name on my list *sigh*
- On Tuesday we got a quite cheap diaper changing dresser from my co-worker which I am till painting white (2-4 layers). It looks nice.
- We went to the first birth info-evening at the closest hospital to us on Thursday. It was good, not scary, full of pregnant women and their partners (about 150). The head of the department was telling us what to expect at the hospital when we are going in for labor. The presentation took two hours and then we looked at the delivery rooms.
- On Saturday (today) it’s All Saints’ Day here, so my sister, my niece and me drove out to the grave of our grandparents and met with the whole family. It was nice because a lot of family members visited, so we all drove to my parents and went for coffee and cake afterwards. It was nice seeing them all again.
Movement: YES, felt it for sure Sunday morning, at 19 weeks 1 day.
Gender: A baby boy
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Sports: Still no, just the regular walk during my lunch break.