How far along: 33 weeks 6 days (Babys lungs might be done!! Only six more weeks!)
How much do I weigh: 57,8 kg (+9 kg = 19.84 pounds)
Belly size: It’s getting bigger, I feel it due to my normal panties getting tighter
Sleep: Getting up once a night, I wake up when my bubby’s alarm goes off (or before). Sometimes I have trouble going back to sleep. I still can’t complain though 🙂
Food (non) cravings: Nothing special
Symptoms: I’ve started drinking raspberry leaf tea, I’m not sure that it will shorten my labor but I like it and I need fluids anyway, so I might as well drink raspberry leafs. I’ve also been doing Perineal Massages for a week now… yeah…
- I’ve got a clogged nose which is quite exhausting
- Trouble breathing
- I don’t know if this is a pregnancy symptom or just my eyes in general but I can’t see things far away too good. I see them blurry, it’s quite bad.
Maternity clothes: Always. Everything seems to be getting tighter now though, everything on me seems to be getting bigger now. I think I need to go shopping again.
Stretch marks: Nope
Miss anything: I miss warm weather, because then I could just wear comfortable dresses. Everything I put on now is too tight, it seems. I’m already wearing my nightdresses which I actually bought for the hospital but they’re the most comfortable at the moment.
Looking forward to: A nice big brunch today with my mom and a live Jazz band.
Best happenings this week:
- Sunday: went for a one hour walk with my bubby and then drove out to my parents.
- Monday: had an OB appointment. Blood, urine and blood pressure are fine, CTG is good, my cervix is closed and the neck of my uterus didn’t shorten (yay) and is still at 3,8cm. I should still go easy on myself for the next two weeks and then, the doctor said, I can pretty much do what I want to do. My little man weighs around 1990g and is doing just fine.
- Wednesday: Cleaned the kitchen for hours (really cleaned it), worked a bit, continued packing my hospital bag(s). Wrote my birthplan. My bubby went for a few drinks that night so I made rice (we have sooo much rice!) with a pumpkin-sauce. Squash Risotto actually.
- Thursday: Cleaned the oven and fridge. In the eve we went to the civil registry office to father my bubby 🙂 (a lot of papers to fill out when you’re not married)
- Friday: Cleaned the dishwasher. Now it’s all shiny again. Didn’t feel that good due to my clogged nose and watering eyes and all the sneezing. We had pumpkin-soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. It’s the first time my bubby had a grilled cheese sandwich. We both had two 😀
- Saturday: Had coffee and breakfast and relaxed, then went for a walk and drove to friends at 18:00 to have raclette. Got home around midnight.
Movement: Lots and as he is getting bigger his movements start to hurt at times.
Gender: Baby-Boy Bruno
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and sometimes moody (due to all the sneezing and nose running and eye tearing)
Sports: No gym. My OB doesn’t really want me going to the gym for another two weeks. So my plan on going to the gym until the end of my pregnancy is obsolete. I’ll pause until April 1st for now because I’ll probably be scared to go to the gym after my 37th week anyway because I’ll always be scared that my water will break while I’m on one of the machines 😀