Tuesdays I have one hour of TRX.
It already happened to me once that I go to TRX and noticed – damn, I forgot to shave my armpits!!
It’s not like I have a big bush, but I tend to let it grow a bit before I shave because my skin is way too sensitive there and I will bleed and get pimples and be all red if I shave every day.
So anyway, today was one of those days. I wanted to shave yesterday evening after my shower and forgot. Today at work I remembered.
I then went down to the store which is in the same building as my work and bought a couple of razors. I then, in the first time of history, shaved my armpits in the womens bathroom (sssht, don’t tell). I felt so much better after, there’s nothing more embarrassing than making a workout with a trainer and having armpit-hair!
Now I have about five razors at work.
On May 13th I started my gym workout!
On May 11th I had my first supervised training with a coach!
On May 8th I joined the gym!
I’ve been to following group courses:
- Body Pump (strength)
- Bodystyling (strength)
- WBS (Pilates-Style, strength)
- Zumba (cardio)
- TRX (strength)
- Dance (cardio)
- Belly-Legs-Tushy (strength)
- Step (cardio)
My favorites are: Body Pump, TRX, Belly-Legs-Tushy and Step
Machines I use in the strength circuit (8 machines a 30 seconds a 20 reps, 2 rounds) :
- row: 14kg (started with 13kg) +1
- ab crunch: 14kg (started with 12kg) +2
- leg curl: 14kg (started with 10kg) +4
- chest press: 13kg (started with 11kg) +2
- back extension: 24kg (started with 16kg) +8
- leg extension: 11kg (started with 7kg) +4
- lat pull: 19kg (started with 10kg) +9
- glutaeus: 13kg (started with 11kg) +2
- hip abduction: 20kg
I feel good! I feel how my whole body is getting harder. My abs and especially my arms! I’m happy I joined, I’m really enjoying the gym, I never thought I would.
- 10:45 – 11:30: Belly-Legs-Tushy
- 11:30 – 11:35: Hip Abduction
- 11:40 – 12:04: Strength Circuit
- 12:05 – 12:20: TRX
- 14:00 – 14:35: 5km HIIT jog
Calories lost: 331 at the gym and 356 while jogging
Last week was busy, therefore I only went to the gym three times.
- Monday: 1,5 hours – Body Pump 50 min, Strength Circuit 24 min & 20 min HIIT Treadmill
- Tuesday: 2,5 hours – TRX 1 hour, Belly-Legs-Tushy 1 hour, Hip Abduction 10 min
- Sunday: 1,5 hours – Belly-Legs-Tushy, Hip Abduction, Strength Circuit, TRX
Sport I did outside the gym
- Thursday: 35km bike ride
- Sunday: 35 min jogging in the forest (5km)
- 17:45 – 18:45: TRX
- 18:50 – 19:00: Hip Abduction
- 19:05 – 20:05: Belly-Legs-Tushy
I probably won’t be able to go to the gym the next days due to a busy personal schedule. I hope to be able to go on Thursday though, let’s see. Sunday, latest, I’ll be there again 🙂
TRX today – wow, how challenging. It was my first time doing something like that, the trainer was very helpful though and showed me how it’s done.