On May 13th I started my gym workout!
On May 11th I had my first supervised training with a coach!
On May 8th I joined the gym!
I’ve been to following group courses:
- Body Pump (strength)
- Bodystyling (strength)
- WBS (Pilates-Style, strength)
- Zumba (cardio)
- TRX (strength)
- Dance (cardio)
- Belly-Legs-Tushy (strength)
- Step (cardio)
My favorites are: Body Pump, TRX, Belly-Legs-Tushy and Step
Machines I use in the strength circuit (8 machines a 30 seconds a 20 reps, 2 rounds) :
- row: 14kg (started with 13kg) +1
- ab crunch: 14kg (started with 12kg) +2
- leg curl: 14kg (started with 10kg) +4
- chest press: 13kg (started with 11kg) +2
- back extension: 24kg (started with 16kg) +8
- leg extension: 11kg (started with 7kg) +4
- lat pull: 19kg (started with 10kg) +9
- glutaeus: 13kg (started with 11kg) +2
- hip abduction: 20kg
I feel good! I feel how my whole body is getting harder. My abs and especially my arms! I’m happy I joined, I’m really enjoying the gym, I never thought I would.
10:30 – 11:30: Step
11:30 – 12:30: Bodystyling
12:40 – 13:00: Cross-Trainer (10 min. backwards, 10 min. forwards)
After training the BF waited with a lovely and oh so yummy rhubarb cake. Before the gym I had an apple-banana-milk & water shake with lime.
My first gym week is completed, I’ve been to the gym:
- Monday: 2 hours – endurance & strength training (Power Dumbell & Zumba)
- Tuesday: 1,5 hours – endurance & strength training (Dance & Circle Training)
- Thursday: 1,25 hours – endurance & strength training (Step & Circle Training)
- Sunday: 3 hours – endurance & strength training (Dance Step & Belly-Legs-Tushy & Circle Training)
- Monday: 2,5 hours – endurance training (Step with barbells and dumbbell & Bodystyling with dumbbell)
My belly after one week of gym membership. Didn’t change too much (duh!) but it’s gone through a lot of crunch, sit-up and leg-raise pain!
- From 17:45 to 18:00: Cross Trainer
- From 18:00 to 18:50: Power Dumbell
- From 19:00 to 20:00: Zumba
Power Dumbell was… powerful! Oh my! We use a barbell. Lucky I didn’t put on too much weight.
And Zumba was.. Zumba. I somehow always think that all Zumba Trainers are on Drugs, so hyper how they all are 🙂
Just got back from Zumba. It’s so much fun! Try it out if you haven’t already!