Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, body pump, bodystyling, gym, month, step, strength training, trx, wbs, zumba
On May 13th I started my gym workout!
On May 11th I had my first supervised training with a coach!
On May 8th I joined the gym!
I’ve been to following group courses:
- Body Pump (strength)
- Bodystyling (strength)
- WBS (Pilates-Style, strength)
- Zumba (cardio)
- TRX (strength)
- Dance (cardio)
- Belly-Legs-Tushy (strength)
- Step (cardio)
My favorites are: Body Pump, TRX, Belly-Legs-Tushy and Step
Machines I use in the strength circuit (8 machines a 30 seconds a 20 reps, 2 rounds) :
- row: 14kg (started with 13kg) +1
- ab crunch: 14kg (started with 12kg) +2
- leg curl: 14kg (started with 10kg) +4
- chest press: 13kg (started with 11kg) +2
- back extension: 24kg (started with 16kg) +8
- leg extension: 11kg (started with 7kg) +4
- lat pull: 19kg (started with 10kg) +9
- glutaeus: 13kg (started with 11kg) +2
- hip abduction: 20kg
I feel good! I feel how my whole body is getting harder. My abs and especially my arms! I’m happy I joined, I’m really enjoying the gym, I never thought I would.
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, body pump, bodystyling, circle training, cross trainer, gymweek, hiit, pilates, step, strenght circle, treadmill
Last week I’ve been to the gym four times:
- Monday: 1,5 hours – Body Pump 50 min, Strength Circle 24 min & 20 min Treadmill
- Thursday: Warmup, Strength Circle, Back training 60 min, Aerobics 45 min, HIIT Treadmill 20 min
- Friday: Crosstrainer 30 min, Strength Circle & Bodystyling 50 min
- Saturday: Step 30 min, Belly-Legs-Tushy 45 min, Pilates 45 min
Sport I did outside the gym
- Tuesday: 35km bike ride, 40 min jogging in the forest (5km)
- Sunday: 45 minutes strength & cardio, 10 minutes ab-training
Tags: bodystyling, circle training, cross trainer, protein shake, Strenght Circuit
- 16:00 – 16:20: Cross-Trainer
- 16:20 – 16:30: thigh strength excercise
- 16:30 – 16:54: Strenght Circuit
- 17:00 – 17:50: Bodystyling
Walked about half an hour to get to my bike which was at the train station, seeing it was raining cats and dogs today again. Ate turkey with salad for dinner and had my second protein shake today. Those shakes are really yummy!
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, bellyphoto, bodystyling, cake, circle training, cross trainer, endurance training, gym, gymweek, power dumbell, shake, step, strength training, zumba
10:30 – 11:30: Step
11:30 – 12:30: Bodystyling
12:40 – 13:00: Cross-Trainer (10 min. backwards, 10 min. forwards)
After training the BF waited with a lovely and oh so yummy rhubarb cake. Before the gym I had an apple-banana-milk & water shake with lime.
My first gym week is completed, I’ve been to the gym:
- Monday: 2 hours – endurance & strength training (Power Dumbell & Zumba)
- Tuesday: 1,5 hours – endurance & strength training (Dance & Circle Training)
- Thursday: 1,25 hours – endurance & strength training (Step & Circle Training)
- Sunday: 3 hours – endurance & strength training (Dance Step & Belly-Legs-Tushy & Circle Training)
- Monday: 2,5 hours – endurance training (Step with barbells and dumbbell & Bodystyling with dumbbell)
My belly after one week of gym membership. Didn’t change too much (duh!) but it’s gone through a lot of crunch, sit-up and leg-raise pain!