10:30 – 11:30: Step
11:30 – 12:30: Bodystyling
12:40 – 13:00: Cross-Trainer (10 min. backwards, 10 min. forwards)
After training the BF waited with a lovely and oh so yummy rhubarb cake. Before the gym I had an apple-banana-milk & water shake with lime.
My first gym week is completed, I’ve been to the gym:
- Monday: 2 hours – endurance & strength training (Power Dumbell & Zumba)
- Tuesday: 1,5 hours – endurance & strength training (Dance & Circle Training)
- Thursday: 1,25 hours – endurance & strength training (Step & Circle Training)
- Sunday: 3 hours – endurance & strength training (Dance Step & Belly-Legs-Tushy & Circle Training)
- Monday: 2,5 hours – endurance training (Step with barbells and dumbbell & Bodystyling with dumbbell)
My belly after one week of gym membership. Didn’t change too much (duh!) but it’s gone through a lot of crunch, sit-up and leg-raise pain!
For the dough:
- 500g flower
- 300g butter
- 100g sugar
- 1/2 glas white wine
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg for the coat
Mix everything and put the dough in the fridge for one hour.
After that you separate it into 5 pieces.
For the filling you’ll need:
Take an oven-safe form, not too small, an add first a layer of dough, then a layer of the filling, then a layer of dough and so on, until the last layer of dough lays on top.
- 1 glas plum butter
- 250g grinded nuts
- 1 bag raising (if you like them)
Start with a layer of dough first, then add the rest
- 50g honey
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 3 soup spoons of white wine
Always start with a layer of dough!
You can either mix all three together or put them on separately.
They might not all fit and remember, you still need a cover topping of dough.
On the top coat of the dough you whisk a egg and spread it on it. The last thing you do is pull lines with a fork.
Bake for one hour at 175 C° Celsius. Enjoy! (It will feed a lot of people)
*Note to self: next time use less dough, plum butter and poppy seeds and more apples.