Tags: bellyphoto, cardio, endurance training, gym week, gymweek, strength training
Last week I’ve been to the gym three times:
- Monday: 2,5 hours – mostly cardio, a little strength (Step 60 min & Bodystyling 60 min & Cross-Trainer 20 min)
- Tuesday: 2 hours – cardio & strength (Cross-Trainer 30 min & Circle Training 2 rounds 24 min & Belly-Legs-Tushy 60 min)
- Wednesday: PAUSE
- Thursday: 1,5 hours – cardio & strength (Step 60 min & Circle Training 24 min)
Here’s my belly after week 2
I hope I can go again at least four times this coming week again. We don’t have anything planned for the weekend, yet.
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, bellyphoto, bodystyling, cake, circle training, cross trainer, endurance training, gym, gymweek, power dumbell, shake, step, strength training, zumba
10:30 – 11:30: Step
11:30 – 12:30: Bodystyling
12:40 – 13:00: Cross-Trainer (10 min. backwards, 10 min. forwards)
After training the BF waited with a lovely and oh so yummy rhubarb cake. Before the gym I had an apple-banana-milk & water shake with lime.
My first gym week is completed, I’ve been to the gym:
- Monday: 2 hours – endurance & strength training (Power Dumbell & Zumba)
- Tuesday: 1,5 hours – endurance & strength training (Dance & Circle Training)
- Thursday: 1,25 hours – endurance & strength training (Step & Circle Training)
- Sunday: 3 hours – endurance & strength training (Dance Step & Belly-Legs-Tushy & Circle Training)
- Monday: 2,5 hours – endurance training (Step with barbells and dumbbell & Bodystyling with dumbbell)
My belly after one week of gym membership. Didn’t change too much (duh!) but it’s gone through a lot of crunch, sit-up and leg-raise pain!