Tags: asparagus, barbell, dinner, Food, gnocchi, gym, quinoa, weather
Why do so many bloggers post their dinner? Maybe to have something to blog about, I don’t know.
Here’s our dinner we had tonight
Quinoa with Gnocchi (made in butter with sunflower and pumpkin seeds) and green asaparagus made in olive oil with garlic and onions. And herbs and spices. It was very yummy and the lover was proud he ate a dinner without meat.
Last week was a very hot one. Around 35° Celsius Monday to Thursday. At the gym I only made my strength circuit and on Friday I made some barbell training. Cardio I made by riding my bike to work every day (35km) or going jogging, although it was soo hot I didn’t even go jogging. It’s cooler now, it’s raining every now and again and it’s 20° Celsius colder than last week. I’ll go to the gym tomorrow morning again for a few hours. Can’t wait 🙂
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, body pump, bodystyling, gym, month, step, strength training, trx, wbs, zumba
On May 13th I started my gym workout!
On May 11th I had my first supervised training with a coach!
On May 8th I joined the gym!
I’ve been to following group courses:
- Body Pump (strength)
- Bodystyling (strength)
- WBS (Pilates-Style, strength)
- Zumba (cardio)
- TRX (strength)
- Dance (cardio)
- Belly-Legs-Tushy (strength)
- Step (cardio)
My favorites are: Body Pump, TRX, Belly-Legs-Tushy and Step
Machines I use in the strength circuit (8 machines a 30 seconds a 20 reps, 2 rounds) :
- row: 14kg (started with 13kg) +1
- ab crunch: 14kg (started with 12kg) +2
- leg curl: 14kg (started with 10kg) +4
- chest press: 13kg (started with 11kg) +2
- back extension: 24kg (started with 16kg) +8
- leg extension: 11kg (started with 7kg) +4
- lat pull: 19kg (started with 10kg) +9
- glutaeus: 13kg (started with 11kg) +2
- hip abduction: 20kg
I feel good! I feel how my whole body is getting harder. My abs and especially my arms! I’m happy I joined, I’m really enjoying the gym, I never thought I would.
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, gym, gymweek, Hip Abduction, jogging, strength training, trx
- 10:45 – 11:30: Belly-Legs-Tushy
- 11:30 – 11:35: Hip Abduction
- 11:40 – 12:04: Strength Circuit
- 12:05 – 12:20: TRX
- 14:00 – 14:35: 5km HIIT jog
Calories lost: 331 at the gym and 356 while jogging
Last week was busy, therefore I only went to the gym three times.
- Monday: 1,5 hours – Body Pump 50 min, Strength Circuit 24 min & 20 min HIIT Treadmill
- Tuesday: 2,5 hours – TRX 1 hour, Belly-Legs-Tushy 1 hour, Hip Abduction 10 min
- Sunday: 1,5 hours – Belly-Legs-Tushy, Hip Abduction, Strength Circuit, TRX
Sport I did outside the gym
- Thursday: 35km bike ride
- Sunday: 35 min jogging in the forest (5km)
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, gym, Hip Abduction, trx
- 17:45 – 18:45: TRX
- 18:50 – 19:00: Hip Abduction
- 19:05 – 20:05: Belly-Legs-Tushy
I probably won’t be able to go to the gym the next days due to a busy personal schedule. I hope to be able to go on Thursday though, let’s see. Sunday, latest, I’ll be there again 🙂
TRX today – wow, how challenging. It was my first time doing something like that, the trainer was very helpful though and showed me how it’s done.
Tags: body pump, circle training, hiit, rain, treadmill
18:00 – 18:50: Body Pump
18:50 – 19:20: Strength Circuit & Workout
19:20 – 19:40: HIIT Treadmill (4 min warmup at 9kmh, 30 sek at 13-16 kmh, 1 min break, repeat 10 times, 4 min cooldown)
And it’s raining, raining, raining, raining….
Tags: Belly-Legs-Tushy, body pump, bodystyling, circle training, cross trainer, gymweek, hiit, pilates, step, strenght circle, treadmill
Last week I’ve been to the gym four times:
- Monday: 1,5 hours – Body Pump 50 min, Strength Circle 24 min & 20 min Treadmill
- Thursday: Warmup, Strength Circle, Back training 60 min, Aerobics 45 min, HIIT Treadmill 20 min
- Friday: Crosstrainer 30 min, Strength Circle & Bodystyling 50 min
- Saturday: Step 30 min, Belly-Legs-Tushy 45 min, Pilates 45 min
Sport I did outside the gym
- Tuesday: 35km bike ride, 40 min jogging in the forest (5km)
- Sunday: 45 minutes strength & cardio, 10 minutes ab-training